What is the BSSS?
The ACT Board of Senior Secondary Studies (ACTBSSS) is a statutory authority responsible for the certification of senior secondary school studies in government and non-government schools in the Australian Capital Territory.
The ACT BSSS develops policy to ensure that all colleges have common
- course accreditation processes
- processes regarding unit assessment and awarding of unit grades
- calculation of unit and course scores
- content and distribution of Unit Outlines
- late submission of work policy
- attendance policy
- appeal processes
Visit the BSSS website at: www.bsss.act.edu.au