Enrol at Dickson College
Enrolling/Transferring - ACT Public Schools
Visit the Education website at www.education.act.gov.au for more information and to enrol using the online enrolment form
Parents/carers are welcome to apply to enrol/transfer their child at any time during the school year using an online application form. Full details are available from the Education website.
Dickson College is committed to providing a supportive, innovative and educationally enriched learning environment. Together, we work to develop informed, caring, creative and confident global citizens. Situated in the inner north close to the heart of the city, universities, the parliamentary triangle, the Australian War Memorial and many other national institutions, Dickson College maintains a wonderful blend of tradition and innovation.
Key Dates for Future Students - this page has the enrolment timeline.
Dickson College is a Category B School. We will be offering students outside our Priority Enrolment Area (PEA) placements based on the ACT Education Directorate’s enrolment policy.
Students are encouraged to clearly state on the online enrolment form their curriculum interests and reasons (including wellbeing) for applying to Dickson College. Reading the Guide for Prospective Students 2021 will assist students in writing their statement.
Specific questions can be directed to our Enrolment Officer: Dicksonc.Enrolments@ed.act.edu.au.
- Quality education
- Safe and caring environment
- School wide focus on well-being and positive education
- Strong partnerships with local primary and high schools
- Effective pastoral care programs with community based mentors
- Tradition of academic excellence with outstanding results
- Innovative Arts programs and strong links with practising artists
- United Nations Partnership (national and international issues)
- Student Leadership Group
- Outdoor Education
- Robotics and UAV program
- Australian School Based Apprenticeships
- Support Programs
- College Transition Program
- Secondary Introductory English Centre
- The Refugee Bridging Program
- Arts Exhibition, Debating, Clubs including: Board Games, Books, Relaxation etc
- Jazz Band Program & links to Canberra School of Music
- ACT Schools Constitutional Convention
- Links with Australian National University (ANU) & ANU Extension
- Overseas excursions
- Community Garden
- Outstanding facilities
- Friendly inclusive diverse community
College and curriculum guide for 2021
The college has a comprehensive Guide for Prospective Students 2021. This document provides key information about the college and its curriculum offerings.
For the most up to date information on our courses please see the Curriculum section of our website
Contact the college:
We are on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DicksonCollege