Enrol at Dickson
Enrolling/Transferring - ACT Public Schools
Parents/carers are welcome to apply to enrol/transfer their son or daughter at any time during the school year using an online application form. Full details are available from the Education website.
Dickson College is committed to providing a supportive, innovative and educationally rich learning environment. Together we work to develop informed, vibrant, creative and confident global citizens. Situated in the inner north close to the heart of the city, universities, the parliamentary triangle, the Australian War Memorial and many other national institutions, Dickson College maintains a wonderful blend of tradition and innovation.
This link will take you to the Important Dates page where the enrolment timeline is outlined and you will find useful links including the Online Enrolment/Transfer Form so that you can ensure your place in our school and community.
More information can be found on the Education Directorate website here.
- Quality education
- Safe and caring environment
- School wide focus on well-being and positive education
- Strong partnerships with local primary and high schools
- Effective pastoral care programs with community based mentors
- Tradition of academic excellence with outstanding results
- Innovative Arts programs and strong links with practising artists
- United Nations Partnership (national and international issues)
- Student Leadership Group
- Talented Sports Program and Outdoor Education
- Robotics and UAV program
- Australian School Based Apprenticeships
- Special Education Centre Foundations Program
- Dickson College High School and College Transition Program
- Secondary Introductory English Centre
- The Refugee Bridging Program
- Science Symposium and National Scientists in Schools Program
- Arts Exhibition, Debating, Clubs including: German, Singing, Board Games etc
- Jazz Band Program & links to Canberra School of Music
- ACT Schools Constitutional Convention
- Links with Australian National University (ANU) & ANU Extension
- Overseas excursions
- Design Gate Festival
- Community Garden
- Outstanding facilities
- Friendly inclusive diverse community
College and curriculum guide for 2018:
A comprehensive Guide for Prospective Students can be found here. This document provides key information about the College and its curriculum offerings.
For the most up to date information on our courses please see the Curriculum section of our website
Contact the College:
We are on twitter: @DicksonCollege and @PositiveSchool and also Facebook: www.facebook.com/DicksonCollege