Dickson College Board Elections
If you are keen to contribute to the governance of Dickson College, you should nominate for a position on the Dickson College Board. No prior experience is necessary. Nominations can be submitted to the front office from 11am on 1 February 2019 to 11am on 15 February 2019.
The following positions are vacant:
1. Staff Member position x 1 (24 months)
2. Parent and Citizen Member position x 1 (24 months)
3. Student Member position x 1 (Yr 11 24 months)
More information here.
Nomination form here.
posted on 27 Nov 2018
End of semester and exam timetable
Important events include:
Year 12 Farewell Assembly - Mon 19 Nov (assembly for Year 11 and 12 at college)
Last day of classes - Tues 20 Nov
Exams (see timetable in the link below) - Wed 21 Nov to Fri 23 Nov
Assessment Handback Day - Wed 28 Nov 9am-11am
Year 12 brunch and final package check - Tues 4 Dec 9am-11am
Year 12 Formal - Tues 4 Dec @ National Arboretum 6pm-11.15pm
Year 12 Graduation Rehearsal and provision of ATARs - Fri 14 Dec @ Dickson College Hall 10am-11am
Year 12 Graduation Ceremony - Thurs 20 Dec @ AIS Indoor Arena 5.30pm-7.30pm (students arrive 5pm)
Details: End of semester and exam timetable
posted on 08 Nov 2018
Dickson College Graduating Arts Exhibition and Fashion Parade
Come along and enjoy this great exhibition of student work - visual arts, photography, ceramics, textiles, fashion, media and design.
Opens Thursday 8 November at 6pm and is then open from Thursday to Sunday 10am - 4pm, until Sun 18 November.
Watson Arts Centre
1 Aspinall St, Watson
posted on 05 Nov 2018
Welcome back for term 4!
Year 11 students should make sure they have made their class selections for 2019 by this Friday 19 October.
Key end of year dates:
- Year 12 Farewell Assembly - Monday 19th November 2018
- Last day of normal classes - Tuesday 20th November 2018
- Exam period - Wednesday 21st November to Friday 23rd November 2018
- Package check and brunch - Tuesday 4th December 2018
- Year 12 Formal - Tuesday 4th December 2018
- Year 12 Graduation - Thursday 20th December 2018
posted on 15 Oct 2018